PaperbackSwap

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Vision in White by Nora Roberts.

Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1)Vision in White by Nora Roberts

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I couldn't stand Mac's mother Linda. I love the fact that Carter acknowledged his love for her first. I guess because we always want the guy to say I love you first

Things I love.
1. In this quartet I am glad that Mac's story is first because from what I can tell she is the most emotionally stunted out of the four friends.
2. I love that Carter was so responsible and loving towards Mac and a little geeky. We don't see enough guys like that in romances.
3. That it was very truthful about the way our parents shape us. How our environment has a lot to do with how we turn out rather we choose to be the same or do the
opposite.
4. Mac and Carter together, and how up front they were with one another, so often there are so many games played in relationships that it creates a lot of confusion for
all envolved.
5. I loved the relationship between the 4 friends: Mac, Parker, Emma, and Laurel. They all had each other's backs.


Things I disliked.
1. Mac's mother Linda
2. The fact that Mac enable Linda to treat her the way she did.
3. Some of the language used seemes like the book were about teens instead of adults at times, but maybe they were just very young adults or I am just not used to that
type of lingo. (Guess not since I actually used lingo.)




View all my reviews


All that being said, I love Nora Roberts' books, but this one didn't exactly live up to her standard for me. Still it is worth the read so I gave it 4 out of 5.

No comments: