PaperbackSwap

Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Discovery of Witches By Deborah Harkness

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this novel. It absolutely had me hooked from the first to the last word. I kept getting impatient to find out what was going to happen next in this saga. It was amazing and I am going to start book number 2 in a couple of days. I was on pins and needles throughout the entire book and still am waiting to see what will happen next in Diana and Matthews story.

I can't say much without giving it all away, but this book was a great beginning to what I know is going to be an outstanding trilogy(?). At least I hope it doesn't keep me in suspense much longer than that.

It is full of all the being that we paranormal lovers love: Witches, Vampire, Demon (no weres of yet), but it is also very well written. With all of the historical moments mentioned it made the story seem so real and I can't wait to see everything that will transpire mainly between Diana and Matthew,but also with the rest of the gang.

This is a must read!!!



View all my reviews

No comments: