PaperbackSwap

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1) by J.R. Ward

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)Dark Lover by J.R. Ward

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I had a hard time staying interested in the beginning, so that is why this story has a 4 star rating instead of a 5 star ratiing. I don't really know why,but I did. That being said once I got past the first 20 to 25% I had a hard time putting it down. There is so much I am looking forward to finding out in this series. I love the fact that she is one of those authors who manages to give the main hero and heroine of this story some closure, but at the same time leaving us all wondering what is going to happen next in the series. In other words I didn't feel cheated and I am still looking forward to more.



View all my reviews

No comments: