PaperbackSwap

Monday, January 14, 2013

How to Abduct a Highland Lord by Karen Hawkins

How to Abduct a Highland Lord (MacLean Curse, #1)How to Abduct a Highland Lord by Karen Hawkins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I had been looking forward reading more about the MacLeans ever since I read Much Ado about Marriage. This didn't disappoint.
Fiona is one of the feistiest romance heroine I have read since reading the previous story with her ancestor Fia. Fiona does have one up on Fia since she is part of the famous or infamous MacLean Curse. That means that when her emotions are running high it affects the weather.
Jake is one one those alpha males who doesn't want to give up life as they knew before they got married, but in his case you can understand why. I loved the chemistry between these two rather they were making love or having a row.

When Jake and Fiona are together you know they are meant to be and I can't wait to see what is going to take place with the rest of the MacLeans.





View all my reviews

No comments: