PaperbackSwap

Friday, January 4, 2013

Much Ado about Marriage by Karen Hawkins

Much Ado About Marriage (MacLean Curse, #6)Much Ado About Marriage by Karen Hawkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I bow down to Ms. Karen Hawkins. I can't remember the last time I actually started a book and didn't stop until the end. I was totally engrossed from start to finish.

From the moment Fia knocked Thomas off the window ledge I was hooked. I love everything about the story from our hero and heroine, who I just mentioned, to the secondary characters(Duncan, Robert, and Mary). Most of the time I sat around with a goofy grin on my face when I wasn't laughing out loud. When I am reading with the "goofy grin" you know the book is good, but if I am laughing out loud it is amazing.

On this site it says that this book is #6 in the MacLean Curse series when actually it is a prequel to the MacLean Curse and Hurst Amulet series. I have not had the pleasure as of yet to read a book in either series, but I plan to remedy that today. After reading this I have to know more about the characters in this world and just have to have more of Karen Hawkins work. That woman is really talented.



View all my reviews

No comments: